TEAM Student Tracker efficiently and securely documents and shares information with school personnel and parents.
Here are a few highlights of what the app can do for you:
- You can track individual students in real time. Data is updated constantly.
- Since the number of staff users is unlimited, you can collect information about students from a large number and wide range of school personnel associated with any particular student.
- You can generate reports that can be helpful in meetings with parents and/or students and/or other school personnel.
You can filter your reports by one or more of the following fields:
- an individual student
- a student group (example: grade 9)
- a period of time ( example: from: date 1 to: date 2)
- a location (example: lunchroom)
- an “issue” ( example: homework )
- an “action” (example: called home)
Imagine being able to get instant information like:
- What is going on in the grade 9 lunchroom?
- How many times did student X not do his/her homework?
- Has student X shown any improvement this week?
- Is there a homework problem in grade 9?
Yes. You can enter your follow-up actions that can be seen in the student’s record. In addition, you can send an automated email notification to users who have entered information about that student.
Teachers want to know that there has been follow-up to their observations and interventions. This feature easily allows you to acknowledge teachers’ effort in that regard.
Yes. Information can be entered anywhere there is wireless access. TEAM Student tracker allows you to specify the location with one tap.
Yes, TEAM Student Tracker is used for entering positive and negative information. The information is also color-coded in the reports so trends are easy to spot.
The data that is entered in TEAM Student Tracker is stored on a secure server. Communication between all devices and the server is SSL certified. All data on the server is encrypted.
Alternatively, schools and school boards have the option of storing their data on their own server. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this option.
You may want to discuss a student issue with other teachers to get further insight or strategies that might be helpful for the student. Given your busy schedules, however, you cannot seem to find a mutually convenient time to talk or even to engage in a meaningful email exchange. TEAM Student Tracker allows you to quickly get and share information about students. Data is available in real time.
You can easily get a report of everything that has been recorded about that student. This includes observations and interventions. So, you can see if any other teachers have reported an issue with homework and what action they have taken. You can also see if any supervisors have intervened.
The app can be installed on any device that connects to a wireless network. You have total mobility and can share information anytime and from any location.
TEAM Student Tracker does not require much typing. Most information is entered or retrieved with a few single taps of menu items.
Your supervisor is looking at the information that has been entered on a regular basis. However, you have the option of sending an automated email notification to the Principal/Vice Principal whenever you enter anything about a student.
Yes, TEAM Student Tracker allows Assistant Principals/ Principals to enter information about follow-up actions. You can get this information by generating a report about that student. In addition, your supervisor can choose to notify you by automated email once an action has been taken.
Yes, TEAM Student Tracker allows you to notify parents about an observation or intervention you’ve made with a single click.